Rainbow Lucky Charms Let's Twinkle Among The Stars: Annyong! Its Bunny! 안녕하세요! 버니입니다!

Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 17 January 2014

Annyong! Its Bunny! 안녕하세요! 버니입니다!

Hello Everyone! Bunny Here!
Bunny is a nickname given to me by a long time friend because he says my personality is very bubbly and bouncy and I am hyper and unpredictable. (Like Usagi from Sailor Moon) IDK if this is a complement. XP
I am known by other names as well but for this blog, please call me Bunny~버니.

I live in South Korea for a number of years and I although I had to overcome many hardships, I fell in love with the country and have been back many times. I love the music, the food, the make up, the dramas, the fashion and the language.
I have been losing the Korean I know since I moved to Japan two years ago.

It has been difficult for me to share my love of Korea here in Japan because none of my friends like anything Korean.
That is why I decided to start this blog to share my love of Korea. <3

Enjoy
버니이었다.
 (/_/)
 (o.o)
 (___)0

0 comments:

Post a Comment