Rainbow Lucky Charms Let's Twinkle Among The Stars: Big Etude House Haul

Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday 25 January 2014

Big Etude House Haul

So Etude House was having a 50% off Sale and I helped myself to a few items.
Take a Look at my haul. 




Here are the products in the video

Lash Perm Volume Mascara

This mascara really coats your lashes in the 2-3 swipes. The unique curved brush makes getting into the corners a breeze. It is also Easy Cleaning, curl last 1 Day and It doesn't smudge.




Oh My Eye Line
This Black liquid Liner is long lasting and glides on smoothly.
Tear Eye Line
 
This Glitter eye line is perfect for your tear line just at the corner of your eyes making is shine and sparkle.

Blotting Paper Pack

This Blotting Pack is very compact and makes blotting your face more discrete and you don't have to hold the sheets in hands while you blot. The refills are only 300 yen. 

Fresh Cherry Tint #PK001
This tint is really cute and build able. The tip makes it easy to get the product out of the bottle and to apply it. 

Color My Brows #3 Red Brown
This eye brow mascara is very pigmented and works beautifully. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Play Nail #117
 
Play Nail #8, Play #43



Thanks For Reading

1 comments:

MasqueradeDiva3 said...

Love your blog! You're in Japan right? That's so awesome! I lived in China for four and a half years and visited Korea when I was there. I would love to go to Japan though. How do you like it? I love Étude House! I just bought a bunch of their products too. I wanna buy that tear eye line! It looks so good on everyone!!

Iquo
www.iquoismusic.com
www.keaishop.com

Post a Comment