Rainbow Lucky Charms Let's Twinkle Among The Stars: Etude House Shinee Novelty Fair

Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 20 January 2014

Etude House Shinee Novelty Fair



Etude House Japan Announces special Shinee x Etude Collab Novelty Gifts exclusively at the Shinjuku Lumine Est store.

You get gifts depending on how much money you spend. For example, if you spend 2500 yen, you get the star ball pen. if you spend 2,000 yen, you get the mirror.

I am making a trip to this Etude House next week, I am hoping to get the ball pen to add to my collection of Etude house ball pens. XP
I have four so far from different Novelty Fairs they have had over the past year and half.

Below is the officla post from Etude House Japan's Twitter.

"新宿店SHINeeノベルティ復活! 2500円以上お買い上げでうちわ、3000円以上でポーチプレゼント☆他にも1000円以上でコラーゲンファースト美容液、2000円でミラー付きボールペンもご用意しております♡" - @EtudeJapan


If I get any extra Novelty items from this that I am unwilling to keep, I will do a Giveaway~


0 comments:

Post a Comment